Tuesday, July 3, 2012

gratitude

Day One of Gratitude Journal,

I have made gratitude journals in the past but always on paper, journal books etc...
This time I want make it on my blog.
Today I am grateful for my computer as it gives me the opportunity to post my gratitude list on the web
Today I am grateful I can exercise as it makes my body feel energized and relaxed
Today I am grateful I have the power to manifest abundance
Today I am grateful to share this with you!!!


Until next time happy humans,
tootles,
love,
M
xoxo

3 comments:

Lindsay Drya said...

I'm doing gratitude Friday every week, feel like joining me? :) Nice list Maryann!

Maryann said...

Hey Lindsay,


Thank you girly!!!!
I would love to!!!

Cassandra said...

Gratitude is such a wonderful thing. I shared my list on my blog!