Tuesday, April 24, 2012

changing...........


right now i don't know who i am, i don't know where i am going and i don't know how i will get there.................
i have transformed myself in so many ways and yet still i must change and sometimes............ its scary, the now knowing whats going on, where i am being called to go, to do sometimes, even what i am being called to eat and drink.
there is something inside of me that says honey, its okay, you will be okay, the world will be okay, this is right, this is true and this is where you are supposed to be right now.

somedays in the very pit of my stomach it aches, i feel this aching, nauseating feeling of fear, failure, lack of courage, of being who i was, was a good thing, the question arises, why, why do i have to do this, why am i not allowed to stay this way???
and then, the answer, the answer that follows is, you must let go of who you were in order to become who you are and who you are meant to be.

well, thats pretty clear 'eh, it doesn't get any clearer than that.
so i must trust, trust in me and trust in the universe.

i am shedding old ways, shedding old skin, old thoughts and all things that have served me well in the past but they are of no use to me now.
i am feeling better about letting go of all the things that no longer serve me.
i am learning to say yes, yes to things that do serve me, yes to things i love and yes to opportunities that light me up.
i can get there from here, as can you, you too can get there from here.
i have chatted with others who are feeling these same things, that they are in the not knowing stages of their life too.
something is in the air, something is shifting and its shifting for the greater good of us all.
we are meant to be who we are, and this is good, good for me, good for you and good for all.

until next time happy humans,
tootles
love
xoxo
M

No comments: