Saturday, December 10, 2011

believe them the first time..................

holy holy macaroni,

believe them, without doubt, without judgment, without hoping, thinking just maybe, or what if they just might, nopers, believe them, believe them the first time.

Good or bad, it makes no difference, people are who they are, thats it, bottom line, they decide whats right for them, whats wrong for them and how they see the world so when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time, then there is no worries about it, such as:
are ya kidding me, ya did this again, yeah, they did, and they let you know in the past they would and they are letting you know that in the future, they are who they are and will do it again!

I know there are some who will read this and get angry, it happens, my intention for writing this is to clear the air for me and to gain clarity into this situation so that I KNOW it happens, its okay, I can move on from here, and if in the future you encounter someone who has already shown you who they are, accept them without judgment.

No comments: