Friday, November 11, 2011

i found this super website, you must check it out

here it is I mean really, its faboo, Its called "The receiving project" i mean who knew eh? She summed it all up and presented it in this loving wonderful way!!!
If you want to receive glorious gifts from the universe and you are ready to receive, holy shasta, check her out, its FREE, yeah, I know, I could hardly believe it myself, it flippin FREE, go take a look, seriously, I am super excited about doing this and perhaps you too will find that its just what you need and as i always say, if its not what you need, no problemo, its all gooooooooooooood!

It is my intention to receive gifts of kindness from the Universe.
(lookout baby, they are rollin in), hey, who said that, was it you, ohhhhhhhhh, wait, silly me, that was the Universe talking to me, ooooooooooolala, here come the gifts, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

love ya,
xoxo
M (who got alittle carried way with the links to her site, lol)

No comments: