Wednesday, November 9, 2011

day 2 of swearing and not knowing what to write

DAMMIT, thats it, that is what comes to mind, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Venus honey, where are you, you are supposed to be helping me write ya know?

What the hexagon is going on? I don't know what to say, I am hearing nothing and I know, dammit, I know there is things I need to get out of my head.

Its like I got this: little boy walks in the woods, trips and falls in a hole, yells for mama, she comes and saves him, yahooooo, everything works out fantastic.
Okay, next story, little girl makes a mud pie, bakes it in the sun, turns out its not as tasty as she thought, no big deal, she finds something else to do.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where the hell are the words???????????????

Well, screw you and fuck off fucken piss ants, thats about how I feel right now, I wanna write but I am not getting anything that seems to be making any sense, well unless this jibber jabber makes sense, who knows, maybe it does.

I gotta find some inspiration to spark something here, its driving me batty.............................

No comments: