Thursday, November 10, 2011

as i reach for the golden rod.....

my inuition never lets me down, is always there to guide me, to provide me with answers I need and then every once in awhile it tells me to do something and whammo bammo, I haven't a clue as to why, just this nudge,and if I don't do what it asks, i get a push, and if I still do not do what I am asked to do by my lovely inner goddess venus, she flippin shoves me, a freaken full on total shove and says, hey woman, yep, I am talkin to you, lets get a move on, life is a waiting and its ain't gonna wait forever, ya gotta grab it while the grabbin is good and just do this that i ask, soooooooooooooooooooo i must, ya see if i don't, who knows, she might conk me on the head or make me take a cold shower to wake me up, i don't know, but i do know this, i don't wanna find out what she would do if i don't take the nudge then the push and now the shove seriously.

honestly i have no idea where this is going, why i was supposed to write as i reach for the golden rod, no clue, nada, zippo, nothin, but here goes it......................

as i reach for the golden rod, my heart open, my soul ready, my mind accepting and my body willing, I am ready to receive that which you offer me.....

wow, my inner goddess is good, that sounds really profound, guess she know what she is talkin about, alright, i was just told not to interrupt her, she needs to finish this......

i ask you milady to hold out your hand, to give to thee your time, your energy and your love.
i ask you to give of yourself that which you may know nothing of.
do you want this sweet darling, do you want to be given the gift?
are you aware that i may ask you to trust in me like never before, that i may ask you to do things that you may fear?
share with others your stories of hope, sadness and more.
will you do this without question, without judgement and without knowing how this will happen?

i take your hand and offer you my heart and soul, surrender to you my wisdom and blanket you with kindness.
i ask that you follow me, walk with me, laugh with me and cry with me, i ask that you do this so you can see without your eyes, but to see with your heart and fill your being with true love..............
(i meaning me not my inner goddess don't even know if that makes any sense but i am told its not up to me to make sense of it, just do it, well, whatever, it makes my life easier if she is doing the writing anyway, less i gotta think about, so more time for playin, at least for today, some days I like to do the writing but hey, sharing is a good thing)

i guess miss goddess venus is done, personally i am drawing a blank which means thats it, i'm yawning sooooooooo until she wants to speak again my dear, i gotta go find somehting else to do, toooooooooooooooooooot a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
xoxo
M

No comments: