Sunday, June 26, 2011

oh little cottage in the woods...... I call to you......

We want to move out of our home and move into the country, at least it would be the country to us. Apparently around our neck of the woods living the country life is quite different than what we have heard however, this no matter to us!
we want to live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath country style cottage, a farmhouse perhaps, a nice ranch, or whatever kind of house is placed on a little bit of land, perhaps an acre, some of it wooded, for our adventures of course.
We haven't found it yet, or shall I say, it hasn't found us yet???

Where is this place we want to call home, I ask that you help us find our way to you. While out driving maybe you will have a sign out in your yard with a phone number, or maybe while searching the web you will have an add placed in just the right place for us to find.

Whatever way you choose to lead us to our front door is fine by me, just let me know of course by some kind of signal.

okie dokie pokey! I will be on the lookout.

P.S. I also ask that you give us this signal really soon, we are planning our move August 2011, anytime in August is fine but we want to be out by the end of August. Oh ummmmmmmmm yeah, FYI, we will be out of here by the end of August so get crack a lackin and I too will search for you!!!!


until we meet, see ya later,
love
M

Bookmark and Share

No comments: