Wednesday, May 11, 2011

so here it is May already

my oh my, May is here and is flying by.
I feel as though the months have passed me and I have yet to accomplish the things on my list.
What is that all about?
Why do I stop doing the things i want to do?
Why do I let myself get and stay stuck?
Crazy crazy stuff, I tell ya, there isn't anyone in this world that can lift us up or bring us down better than we can do it to ourselves.

Its not my fault, its not your fault, its just what we have learned to do and no one, I repeat, no one can change this for us, it doesn't matter, what we read, what we do, what we even tell ourselves until we are ready to take action.
Take the action to move ourselves forward, to lift us up, to find the light in each of us that so much wants to shine.
I say to you, to me and to everyone else that needs to hear this info.
You are wonderful, beautiful, unique and precious to this world.
You deserve all the happiness that life has to offer and you deserve to have all that you want.
Its time to forget about what could have been and get moving on what is....
And, what is for you and me is different, we are all on our way we just get there in different paths.

So i say to you, have a glorious, have yourself tons of fun, oodles of love and loads of laugh to take you where you need to go.

Until next time happy humans,
xoxo


Bookmark and Share

No comments: