Tuesday, January 4, 2011

and yet there is more great news......

2010, a year in review
I have lost weight, Yahooooo
I have found new ways of enjoying new foods, vegan foods are oh so yummy!
I have learned new ways of healing myself.
I lost a dear friend, someone whom I never thought i would ever be friends with, my mother in law.
gosh, I do miss her alot!
I have made new friends and they are so kind, loving and gentle souls.
We are moving soon, Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeee, we are so very excited for this move, it has been so long since we have wanted a place of our own!
I am driving more than ever, (baby steps) lol
still not completely comfortable driving out of town.
taken ashtanga yoga, super fun!
did some zumba, so much fun too!
and made new skin care products, sold more than previous years, YAY!
Found an all natural candle company in Pa that makes awesome natural gourmet candles, so now i am a rep.
I love the candles, don't get me wrong, that are fabulous.
they burn well, I have yet to see any soot, smell fantastic, last long and the scent lingers for hours after its out and they are cheaper in cost than yankee which have always had that black nasty soot in the jar.
For whatever reason though, it just wasn't enough ya know, I was loving selling them and burning them, sharing the business opp with others and I felt I needed something more and that is when another opp presented itself.

And this is it, the opportunity I was searching for!

Its all natural gourmet foods, I mean c'mon, does it get any better than that!
Wild Tree foods are so yummy and so, I am now a rep for them too, how fun and yummy eats that I can share with everyone, show them how easy, quick, yummy and healthy their life can be with Wild Tree!

So, to sum it all up, my life has taken me in a few different directions and I am so grateful for all the opportunities that have come my way!

Please do tell folks, how have your lives changed?

XOXO
M
Bookmark and Share

No comments: