Monday, December 20, 2010

to whom it may concern

I ask that it be benign.
I ask that good health remains.
I ask to heal that which ails.
I ask for clean air to breath.
I ask for food to be thy medicine and medicine to be thy food.
I ask for permission to forgive.
I ask for the courage to allow all that appears.

I ask this for you!!!

The greatest gift we can give for the holidays plus all the days between is....

the gift of love, it is within us, it is okay to love and be loved, it is okay to be kind, gentle and caring, it is okay to feel all your feelings and it is okay to heal all those feelings which caused you pain and anguish, it is okay to love yourself first, it is okay to take time out to refresh and renew, it is okay to laugh, nap, get wild and crazy, live your life to the fullest and be free of all that holds you back,
it is okay to be you!!!

XOXO
Love,
M

Bookmark and Share

No comments: