Sunday, December 12, 2010

reflections

I watched the movie Eat Pray Love. It is a wonderful story.
I find that there is much about myself I would like to learn, find the truth about who I am, where I want to go and what I want to leave behind.

Right now I have a sudden urge to scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, to just let out a load roar so that I am free of some fears, anger and anything else that feels yucky in my being.
Lately, although my life is wonderful and full of everything great; I am feeling an emptiness that seems as though i cannot fill it with anything.
I read, I search, I write, i talk, I listen, I do, I don't,
and yet something inside says nope, still empty just alittle bit over to the right and a smidge to the left.

I am entering a truth seeking mission, internally I need to find balance so that all feels right in my world.
I am to find the missing piece to make myself whole.
So I must go inside, get quiet and listen for the answers.

I am heading to bed and upon awaking tomorrow morning, my journey begins.
Seek and i shall find.


until next time happy humans,
XOXO
M
Bookmark and Share

No comments: