Saturday, October 16, 2010

ask and you shall receive....

I tell ya my friends, this is so true. I am so thankful for everything in my life. Yeppers, even the so called icky things that have come my way. Its all part of the big plan to live the life of my dreams and that is what makes it okay.
I keep looking back at what has transpired over this past year and i am in awe of seeing my own life change.
Never, never never, did I say never, did I think for one minute that I would be so into candles.
If you haven't checked out Scent-Sations, you must, I say you must check it out!
The opportunity presented itself in such a way that I had no idea it would be the opportunity of a lifetime. I was asked if I would be interested in checking out a candle company, what the heck I thought, sure why not.

A fabulous friend of mine from Curves in Hellertown told me about a home show she had attended over the weekend. She was blown away by a candle company that was set up there with a wonderful display of candles and career opportunities.

I was ready to sign up even before I went to the very first meeting, however, I wanted to check it out and see just what it was all about.
The meeting was informational for sure, it gave me inspiration to get out there and sell, recruit and build a team so that my team mates and I could build financial success beyond anything we had ever imagined.
Sometimes we get so caught up in living our lives that we forget that life is much simpler and can be lived with ease, comfort, health, wealth and happiness.
There is no reason that we must fight, struggle, endure pain, live without or even spend one minute trying to achieve success.
There is no trying, only doing, we must do the things we don't want to do so that we can get to where we want to be.
When I say do the things we don't want to do, I mean things like talk to people we never met about our business, do home parties, call and approach organizations about fundraising opportunities.
I say we must do the things we don't want to do because it is fear that keeps us from achieving our goals.
Fear keeps us from climbing all the way to the top where we so wish to be, it keeps us from living the life of our dreams and stops us in our tracks.
Well I say NO MORE, no reason at all why we should give in to fear, after all, that is what it wants, fear wants us to give in, back down, run and hide while fear itself is smiling right back into our eyes saying, I win, i win, I win.
NO WAY, not another day will fear win.

This time I WIN, I am moving forward, I am staring fear in the face and saying, you do not have power over me, you are no longer part of my life, you are outta here!

Say this with me faboo friends:
I am powerful
I am able
I can do this
I can achieve all that I desire
I am living the life of my dreams.

See that, it was easy right, okay, well, it is always easier said than done right, WRONG, change your belief system folks, say those words everyday and before you know it, the days, weeks, months and years will have gone by and the "old" you will be long gone.
The "new" you will have emerged into this great, loving, kind, compassionate human being that will be thrilled, happy, content, wealthy, and wise.
It takes but a moment to decide how we want to feel, let go of all the programming that has kept you stuck, its not your burden to carry.
It was someone else who told you those negative things and they had no idea that they would be helping to keep you from getting all that you want, feeling happy and living a glorious life.
Forgive them, forgive yourself, move on from this moment and feel all those awesome feelings that you deserve.

You have the right to feel good about you, now is the time.

I'm here if ya need me, just give a hoot or a holler.

P.S. I would love to have you on my team, together we could reach higher, move more mountains, achieve bigger goals and achieve financial success unlike anything we ever knew before!
Lets do it folks, lets become wealthy together. <-------------- After clicking the link to the left, click "join now" <------------- or just click me and you will be on your way to the top.
I look forward to having you on my team!!!!

XOXO
M
Bookmark and Share

No comments: