Sunday, March 7, 2010

sometimes we need to relearn...

the art of letting go...
can I just say, wow, it feels so good to let go of things that serve no purpose for me anymore,
sure, sometimes it bothers me, things that hold a memory here and there but overall, they are not needed and it is time to pass them on to another place.
it amazes me each time I let go of something that I thought held value for me, learning to let go all over again sure feels grand!!!

you too can declutter and let go of those things that are holding you back, keeping you stuck, filling your much needed space with negativity, do it, let go of those things, get the energy flowing in your home and feel those wonderful feelings of new found space, freedom and less stuff!!!

until next time pretty people, have a glorious day,
XOXO
M
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Ang said...

Spring is a good time for this. I have been struggling with this a lot lately. Seems I need most things for one thing or another (especially if it can be made into art!) Papers are my worst enemy... and the habit of constantly taking on new projects. Irritating! Thanks for the reminder that de-cluttering is so good for us.

Maryann said...

just think, after you clear out the clutter, no worries cuz somehow we fill it back up with all kinds of goodies so we can make more stuff, lol