Friday, March 12, 2010

I am grateful for...

my bed for it gave me a place to rest
my coffee maker as it provided me with a yummy cup of java
my bathroom because I do not have to use an outhouse

today I am feeling like its time to be grateful for all those things that I am often annoyed with, its time to change the way I look at those things

I am grateful
for all the noise in my house because it means I can hear
for dishes that accumulate in the sink because it means I am capable of washing them
for the laundry that accumulates because it means I have a washer and dryer to use
for the fuzz on the carpet because I am capable of vacuuming
for the empty toilet paper roll that always needs replacing because it means I have legs to walk for a new roll
for all the things that annoy me because it means I have feelings and am capable of finding the good in everything

Today I would like you to know that I love you, you know who you are and you know you wanted to hear it, so take this in, I love you always and you matter to me now and forever!!!


XOXO
M

Bookmark and Share

No comments: