Saturday, October 17, 2009

its been awhile

so here I am thinking, wow, it has been some time since I have written here and then I thought, hmmmmmmm, what a great time to visit with you.

I have been doing all kinds of things lately, learning, growing and pondering many different things to assist me in my journey of self love, self improvement and living the life I love.

Here are a few sites I have recently been spending some time at, feel free to visit me at any of these sites too!
Abundant World
my other Facebook
Twitter

and at my usual places:
etsy
blurb

you gotta check out this site, its about writing and living simple.
It is my mission to live a simpler life. Today it starts with a little less of everything. No more wasting time, money, food, things, the things I have acquired have traveled with me through my journey and now it's time for some of them to depart. No more tossing in the trash things that I no longer can use, it is time to donate, sell, recycle it, redo it, turn it into something you can use, and most of all, fix it, don't replace it if it can be fixed.

times they are changing I say, I want to live with less stuff, it feels so good to let go of things that use to tie me down because I attached a feeling with them, its just stuff.
And the most important thing of all for me to remember is to forigve myself, ease up, it's all about having fun and letting go.

until next time happy humans,
XOXO

No comments: