Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am on the look out...

Howdy happy humans!
I hope this day finds you happy, at peace, healthy, wealthy and wise!

My honey is getting laid off from work, no no no, don't worry about us, we will be great, we will get through this.
The time is now for us to stop relying on "the man" to bring my honey a check, it's time for us to deliberately create the life we want, for us to bring in multiple sources of income, and live life with abundance!
We are on the look out for a hot dog cart, yep, you read it right, we are taking on this new adventure so that we can have financial independence, and more free time to do all things wild and crazy.

I have placed ad's all over the net looking for OUR hot dog cart, I haven't found it yet, as the saying goes, "Seek and ye shall find" so I know it's out there calling our names and we will find it.

So faboo friends, I call on you for guidance, your expertise and any insight you can provide about hot dog carts, have you seen one for sale, do you have one to get rid of, perhaps there is one someone wants to part with for free, or maybe there is one that needs fixing up. Whatever you may have found, please feel free to pass on the info, I am ever so grateful for all your help!!!

Have a great day all, and
XOXO to you all!!!

1 comment:

maurafamily said...

I wish I had one, I LOVE hot dogs cooked on hot dog carts!! Yum yum!