Monday, June 29, 2009

Lets get dirty, lets get raw!

Okay, so it may sound a bit off the wall, LOL
but, let's get dirty, that's right, down in the dirt dirty, diggin up all those yummy veggies that are screaming with goodness.
I am conducting an experiment, I want to eat raw foods, and since I am in this baby steps movement, I am doing it for 1 day, I mean, really, we can only live one day at a time so what the heck, it makes sense to me to to take this one day at a time!

So, are you ready, are you ready to get dirty with me, are you ready to be raw, let's do it, let's get dirty and let's get raw!

If you are already enjoying raw foods, let me know how it is going, I would love to hear all about your experiences with it, how you like, what you don't like, if anything, recipes, whatever you want to share, I would love to hear from ya!

Happy day to all my faboo friends!!!
tootles,
XOXO

No comments: