Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scaling down...

I want to live a simpler life. I want to scale down my "things", everywhere I look, there is stuff that needs to find a new home.
I am done with knick knacks, dust collectors and keeping all those things that just might have a use. It's time to go, no more stuff that does not serve a purpose!!!

I will be listing stuff on freecycle, craigslist, more of my homemade items and supplies on etsy and giving new life to other items that need freshening up.

Happy happy day faboo friends!

P.S. Just for fun, scroll down towards the bottom of my blog and click on the fortune cookie, I bet it's just what you needed to hear!

I am gonna go click on it for me, hold on and I'll let ya know what it says...
Yahoooooooooooooo and Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mine say's I will love a long and prosperous life!!!
Now go get your fortune and Make it a Great day!
XOXO

No comments: