Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bath time

Howdy happy humans,
I hope you are all fine and dandy on this great and glorious day!
I am so thrilled about my new bath bomb adventure!
How fun is this 'eh!
A totally fat free experience for your bath time pleasures!
I want to find cupcake molds so they look a bit more like a cupcake but I couldn't hold out any longer, I just had to give these a whirl and I must admit, I am pretty pleased with the outcome!

Off to make oodles more for the uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sheesh, okay, the.................... farmers market, wow, I said it, there it's out of the bag now. Yeah, I was a bit nervous, I'll give ya that but as these days go by I am getting excited about selling all my bath goodies there, I know it's gonna be fun and rewarding!

Alright my faboo friends, until next time, be happy and live with as much excitement as you can possibly stand!
tootles,
XOXO

No comments: