Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Day to you all!!!

It's Sunday all my happy humans and what a glorious Sunday indeed!
The crisp fresh air, the sun is shining and the holidays are approaching.

What to do today...
I know, I am gonna make some candy, I am in the mood to make candy today, not your everyday kinda candy, but naughty candy, sometimes I just gotta let my freak out ya know!!!
Have alittle fun, relax and get out those adult novelty molds and whip it up baby!

Ooooooooooooooo la la
It's time for me to get crack a lackin. I opened another etsy shop a couple months ago and haven't listed anything, so today is the day for that.
Time to make those sick, twisted and naughty products, that's sure to bring on lots fun.

tootles my fabulous friends,
XOXO

1 comment:

Staci Rose said...

Dear Maryann, you’ve been tagged!

Check my blog for the rules.:)

Thanks!
Staci