Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EFT

I was a huge, I mean huge non believer in EFT! Never
did I think it would do anything for me. Well, something made me crack and I figured, what the heck, I tried it and lost about 17 pounds, I did gain it back, however it was because I wasn't tapping away the real problems associated with my weight.

Then comes Aliza, holy cow, she really helped me to find out what is really going on within myself. I know, I appear a happy go lucky, and I love people and all that good stuff, but I was never as good to myself as I was to others, and inside I was beating myself up pretty
darn good, my thought was this, I would be fine if I got out of my own way and no one, I mean no one was gonna tear me down any better than myself, let me tell, I stuck to that!

Aliza really helped me to embrace the honesty within myself.

I will continue to work on me cuz I got lotsa stuff I wanna get rid of but I am feeling so good, I mean like really happy with myself for the first time in I don't know how long, maybe ever!
It's so fricken neat too, cuz like I can't get mad at me, crazy, something I never imagined, it's great, just different than anything I ever thought possible.

I had beliefs that I couldn't move forward until I had this or that and looked like this or that, what a crock!!

Well anyway, I am so glad that I finally gave in and I am letting EFT do whatever it needs to do so I can live by the belief's I truly want too, not the bull I was tellin myself.

And and and, lastly, I am gonna quit smoking, and yeppers, I am doing it with EFT, Woweeeeeeeeeeeee, I am so excited to refer to myself as a non smoker, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

So get on board guys and gals, I'm tellin ya, you will feel amazing and maybe for some of you, you might even feel beautiful for the first time in your life! I would have given a kidney for those feelings but luckily I was spared my organ, lol and found EFT with Aliza! EFT works for just about everything, give it a whirl!

huggle wuggles,
: )
Maryann

No comments: