Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To my mother

Hi Mom,

Time sure does fly by. It has been awhile since our last conversation and so much has happened.
I did it, I took the plunge and opened an online store. It was April 2008, yeah, it's been that long since I last talked with you.

The kids are growing up so fast, can you believe Ron is gonna be 21 in a few days. WOW!!!!
Jess turned 14 and Katie 11!!!

High school, Jess is going to high school this year and Katie middle school,

again, WOW!
Mark is working at the water department, he really likes it.
And me well, 38 years old, I sure don't feel like a grown up, LOL
We have been tossing around the idea of moving and doing some traveling, it sure would be great to see other parts of the world, wait, not would be great, it will be great cuz we are gonna make it happen!!!

For the most part things are going really well. Ron has a great job and Jess and Katie are enjoying their summer vacation.
Mark and I are growing in so many ways, I never would have thought we could be any closer but with all the health issues I had and the money troubles we experienced, so much good came out of what looked like a sucky situation!!!
Sometimes we have to learn some really strong lessons for us to wake up, ya know!!!

Jess is really into making bracelets, she sure does a great job. Katie likes to dabble in all kinds of crafty things.
She made some really cute scupley figures with her friend, they had lots of fun.
Musikfest is going on right now and we will probably head over there today if the rain holds out, if not, then another day.

I have been working on a book, I know, me and books right, never liked reading them till I grew up.
Writing though, I always loved to write, it's a good outlet for me, however this particular writing isn't as easy I thought it would be, next time I won't wait so long to chat!!!


XOXO
Maryann

p.s. I love you and miss you lots Mom

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Maryann, this really tugs at my heart strings. I'm sure your Mom is proud of you!
Cindy