Monday, July 21, 2008

Such beauty!!!

I had the pleasure of doing business with Mary Elizabeth
She is a fabulous artist and gave me permission to post pictures of her prints.

The ones below are the ones I now own, yahooooooooooooooooo!

Be sure to visit her and pick up some of her art, it's just too pretty not to have your own!!!!



The perfect storm!!!


This one is my fav, oh my goodness I just can't get enough of it, it is such a vision of loveliness!


I dunno what it is about this but the red just screams out to me in such a beautiful way that I had to have it!


Can you see it now, I sure can, hiding behind those trees, playing with the midnight fairies, roasting marshmallows over the fire, listening to the cracklin of the firewood, sipping hot cider, searchin for the treasure lost deep in the woods, looking up and counting the zillion stars that are dancing through the sky.
Oh take me there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mary Elizabeth for sharing your art with me!!!

Tootles happy humans, have a super fantastico day!!
XOXOXO

No comments: