Thursday, May 8, 2008

Woohoooooooooooooo Pretty People

It has been a few days since I have visited with ya'll, how the hexagon are ya doin? Totally peachy keen right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a busy like a bee with makin and makin and more makin stuff! Yowza, lotsa thinkin going on up in this 'ole head a mine! I'll post some pic's of all the goodies tomorrow!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, guess what??????????????

My honey got somethin oh so special he did, he gone and done it this time, fer sure!

Whatchya think 'eh??????????????



I know, I gotta get pictures of me and my honey on this faboo vehicle! Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo is it fun to ride!

Here is Ron's new bike, yeppers, he got one too!


Until we meet again my faboo friends!
tootles
: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its about time you updated this freaken blog page ;)

~Jenn~