Friday, May 30, 2008

The Universe Knows

I was strollin along and the universe was speaking to me and I wanted to share with all of you Pretty People!
Enjoy my lovely's!!!!!!!
Have a super fantastic day, oh wait, have a fantabulous life tooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!


No matter what, I love you forever and always!

No need to worry, I can see the forest through the trees!


Climb Higher!


In case you needed a reminder!

Look no further, you are surrounded by love!


Mickey Mouse joined me on my walk!


Let your Love shine through!


Y, because I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to Love thine self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Letting you know that you are loved!


The Universe is sporting a lovely heart bracelet!


Love is everywhere!


Can you believe in this day and age I encountered a dinosaur, scary 'eh!


X marks the spot!


I will always love you!


Oh Yeah, I see you!



From my heart to yours!


The Universe speaks loud and clear when expressing it's love!



Give the gift of a smile and you too will receive!


Y you ask, because I love you!


Trust in the Universe, for it always knows the way. Go in the direction of your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: