Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All in a day

Howdy my lovely friends, and how is y'all doin on this fine day!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, grando, I know!

This beauty was found in my garden, how friggin awesome looking is this?????????
Do you just love it or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture is so detailed, I love this new camera, it takes faboo pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooo flippin hooooooooooooooooooooo!



I am lovin it!
Pretty good picture taker I is gettin ta be, okay, okay, I know it is has a smidge to do with the camera, LOL



Some of the lovely things I encountered while takin a stroll today with my honey!
"Nature Made Mud Sculpture"

What are your thoughts on this, a body, sad face, some kind of magical relic from ancient times that I discovered???????????????
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the possibilities!



This is a picture I like to call:
"Bye Bye Birdie"


Well my fantastic friends, I hope you enjoy my pictures as I do and let it inspire you to find those fantastic photo's around your home, yard and neighborhood, get crack a lackin and snap those photo's and post them on your own blog for the whole world to enjoy.
Be sure to let me know if ya posted some, I would be thrilled to take a peak at your lovely snapshots too!

tootles for now happy humans!
: )
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: