Friday, April 25, 2008

Yippeeee Ki Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy flippin mackerel!

I found the soap molds I have been searching for at such a great price sooooooooooooooooooo I bought 'em!

Oh yeah, I am doing the happy soapin dance. I am so thrilled that I will be making so many cool lookin soaps.
Keep a look out, I'm gonna be postin pic's of these bad boys as soon as they are made!

Now go on over to the music player and get those ears a listenin to some good 'ole faboo music like from this guy below, oh yeah!
Talk about yummers, woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I was made for dancin all all all all night long!
C'mon, when you get this guy singin, who wasn't made for dancin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or ya can da do run run with this guy! Woohioo, who wouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy day to all you hip hoppin humans! Get crack a lackin and sing and dance to the beat of your own drum!

Okay, so here's the guy that I am really goo goo gaga over, he just has the most prescious smile EVER, talk about a hottie, ooooooooo la la!



Until next time,
: )
tootles ya'll

No comments: