Tuesday, March 18, 2008

They were right

Remember when you were younger, just a wee little kid.
You believed in the impossible, c'mon, you know it's true!

Well, what about all those things we heard from our parents, friends and families?

Dream on they said, get a life, life's not fair, keep dreaming, only in your wildest dreams,
ya know, they were right.

Dream on- yes, please do, for this is how to live the life of your dreams!

Get a life- again, yes, please do, cuz when you take control and get your life, holy macaroni, it's faboo!

Life's not fair- you betchya, it's not fair, it's fabulous, who wants fair or mediocre, not me, I want glorious goodies and so I shall have them.

Only in your wildest dreams- how a figgin 'bout it, only in your wildest dreams is where you are first witnessing your wondrous life before you get to live it, talk about amazing!!!

I am off to play in my little world of hoopty do la!

: )
tootles my fantastic friends

No comments: