Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Off to a great start

Ok, so Jan 1, 2008 I started my "One a Day" creativity journey.
Each day for the month of January, I will create an art project to get my creative juices a flowin.
I these cute little hangy things out of wire and gemstones, (they look like little curly strands of beads) to hang up around the house. I also made a bracelet which I will wear often. I love jewelry made with gemstones and they are also known for their healing and balancing properties, so that's a double bonus for me.
I haven't decided what I will make today, although I am leaning toward a mobile, glue and paper happens to be one of those artsy things I love playing and creating with!

The 10 Things that are in my head on this early morning.

1. I am tired (I didn't sleep much)
2. Why is it sometimes if it makes sense to me I still feel the need to rationalize?
3. Do we all think think and think some more and then wonder why we think so much. (probably not, I am probably over thinking this too, LOL)
4. What really makes men and women so different? (body parts aside, is it conditioned or are our brains really that different, hmmmmm, there I go, thinking again, LOL)
5. Does anyone have the answer to the meaning of life? (if you are that person, email me)
6. I thought it was do good, be good and you'll be fine, sounds good to me!
7. Does my husband really like his job?
8. It has been said that happiness comes from within, I believe this to be true, why you ask, it makes me happy to think that, and where did those happy feelings come from, within, LOL
9. Yes, its true, sometimes I feel like I talk nonsense.
10. Why is it when I say I don't know, not everyone believes me. LOL

Quote for the day
"Today is a faboo day, spend it lovingly"

No comments: